[Openid-specs-ab] Duplicate Definitions of Attributes

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 4 18:09:43 UTC 2014

Note this text in the abstract of Basic:

This OpenID Connect Basic Client Implementer's Guide 1.0 contains a subset of the OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specification that is designed to be easy to read and implement for basic Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth Authorization Code Flow. This specification intentionally duplicates content from the Core specification to provide a self-contained implementer's guide for basic Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth Authorization Code Flow.

OpenID Providers and non-Web-based applications should instead consult the Core specification.