[Openid-specs-ab] Duplicate Definitions of Attributes

Justin Richer jricher at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 4 18:06:00 UTC 2014

As I remember (and someone please correct me if I’m wrong), this was done purposefully so that the implementor’s guide could be a self-contained document and developers wouldn’t need to go chasing references for a simple client implementation.

 — Justin