[Openid-specs-ab] YADIS links stale in OpenID 2.0 Final

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 3 01:36:31 UTC 2014

The specs http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0.html and http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0.txt now both refer to http://openid.net/specs/yadis-v1.0.pdf.  The original versions remain at http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0_orig.html and http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0_orig.txt.

The specifications page http://openid.net/developers/specs/ has also been updated.

                                                                -- Mike