[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 2-Jun-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 3 00:36:33 UTC 2014

That looks better – thanks.

From: Nat Sakimura [mailto:sakimura at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 5:34 PM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 2-Jun-14

I have removed <H1> element from the openid.net/connect<http://openid.net/connect> page. Also, I removed the side bar from the page as well.

Compared to the "before" the change stored at https://web.archive.org/web/20140123034608/http://openid.net/connect/<https://web.archive.org/web/20140123034608/http:/openid.net/connect/> , the new one actually has two extra lines describing about faq. Considering that, the amount of the info shown in old and new style is more or less the same.

The size of <h2> is bigger than the old style sheet, and I think it is better because people can easily scan and grasp the headers. Also, the font size for the body text is slightly bigger now, which I think is good as well, as the old one was too small for me to read unless I blow the font up by asking the browser to do 110% magnification or so.

openid.net<http://openid.net> Web Site
               The fonts got pretty big after the style update
               And there's a lot of whitespace between some elements
               This reduced the amount of content that's shown in each page view
               One extra use of space is from both the page title and an H1 page title
                              The H1 page titles can probably be deleted