[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 2-Jun-14

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:34:00 UTC 2014

I have removed <H1> element from the openid.net/connect page. Also, I
removed the side bar from the page as well.

Compared to the "before" the change stored at
https://web.archive.org/web/20140123034608/http://openid.net/connect/ , the
new one actually has two extra lines describing about faq. Considering
that, the amount of the info shown in old and new style is more or less the
same.

The size of <h2> is bigger than the old style sheet, and I think it is
better because people can easily scan and grasp the headers. Also, the font
size for the body text is slightly bigger now, which I think is good as
well, as the old one was too small for me to read unless I blow the font up
by asking the browser to do 110% magnification or so.