[Openid-specs-ab] YADIS links stale in OpenID 2.0 Final

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 2 17:04:36 UTC 2014

I'll post a copy later today.
________________________________
From: Nat Sakimura<mailto:sakimura at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎6/‎2/‎2014 8:50 AM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] YADIS links stale in OpenID 2.0 Final

While drafting the OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect migration spec, I found that the YADIS spec link in the OpenID 2.0 is now linking to something unrelated.

We probably want to archive the attached YADIS spec and give it a permanent uri and make OpenID 2.0 spec reference it.

Would this require an errata process? > Mike (as the Foundation secretary).
It is merely an editorial fix and not technical so I hope not...