[Openid-specs-ab] YADIS links stale in OpenID 2.0 Final

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:50:13 UTC 2014

While drafting the OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect migration spec, I found
that the YADIS spec link in the OpenID 2.0 is now linking to something
unrelated.

We probably want to archive the attached YADIS spec and give it a permanent
uri and make OpenID 2.0 spec reference it.

Would this require an errata process? > Mike (as the Foundation secretary).
It is merely an editorial fix and not technical so I hope not...