[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 14-Apr-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 14 23:26:11 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 14-Apr-14

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               JWK Thumbprint
               Libraries Page
               Upcoming Events
               Open Issues
               Errata

JWK Thumbprint
               That's been published at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-jwk-thumbprint-00
               Intended to be used for Issue #920 - Attack identified against self-issued "sub" values

Libraries Page
               We also need to add links to products supporting Connect
                              Such as https://www.pingidentity.com/products/pingfederate/, Azure AD, WSO2, ForgeRock, CA, etc.
               We can also add verification libraries, such as http://jwt.io/

Upcoming Events
               Pre-IIW event at Yahoo!, Monday, May 5
                              http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-tickets-1174511997
                              This is now sold out at 60 people
                              Mike will ask Dylan and Bill about the logistics for lunch
                              Even if we continue work through IIW, on the Monday we should list the questions to be decided

               European Identity Conference, Tuesday, May 13
                              http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2014/agenda
                              This will probably be more presentation-oriented than interactive

Open Issues
               No new issues

Errata
               The next step seems to be to write proposed text
               Ideally we could review the updated text at Yahoo!
               For #920, we may want to describe the relationship between the sub_jwk and proof-of-possession
                              We should at least have that discussion