[Openid-specs-ab] Session Management addition

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 17 18:57:25 UTC 2014

Why don’t we use Monday’s call at 3pm Pacific time for this topic?  https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/695548174.

The current Session Management spec is at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0.html.  I was under the impression from our discussions at the last face-to-face that Google felt that additional parameter(s) might be needed for logouts in the case where multiple people are logged in to the IdP at once, and that you already had those parameters in your implementation.  If you could send us a note prior to Monday’s call saying what parameters your implementation uses, versus what’s in the spec, that would probably help us have a productive discussion then.

                                                            Thanks,
                                                            -- Mike