[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #898: New Core - 1.2 Terminology - Authentication Request, Authorization Request (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 5 19:34:43 UTC 2013

The ID Token part is not part of the Authentication Request.  It's contained in a response which is either an Authorization Response or Token Response, depending upon the flow used.  Therefore, I didn't say anything about the ID Token in the Authentication Request definition.

We're now talking about the ID Token in lots of introductory text, so I don't think not saying anything about it in this definition a problem.

                                                            -- Mike