[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #898: New Core - 1.2 Terminology - Authentication Request, Authorization Request (openid/connect)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:35:45 UTC 2013

What about:

**Authentication Request**
Authorization Request used to obtain the result of authentication performed
by the server as ID Token through the use of OpenID Connect extension
parameters and profiled scopes

What is important about it is that the authentication is performed at the
server and the result is transferred from the server to the client through
ID Token.