[Openid-specs-ab] Authorization Request or Authentication Request?

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Sun Nov 3 17:47:26 UTC 2013

+1

On Nov 3, 2013, at 9:48 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten at lodderstedt.net<mailto:torsten at lodderstedt.net>>
 wrote:

+1

Brian Campbell <bcampbell at pingidentity.com<mailto:bcampbell at pingidentity.com>> schrieb:
Having Connect define and use the term “Authentication Request” provides a nice semantic distinction of what's going on beyond a plain old OAuth "Authorization Request" and, I think, makes it easier to talk about and explain.

So yes, Authentication Request is section headers and in content where appropriate is what I'd prefer.