[Openid-specs-ab] Authorization Request or Authentication Request?

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Sun Nov 3 14:16:44 UTC 2013

Having Connect define and use the term “Authentication Request” provides a
nice semantic distinction of what's going on beyond a plain old OAuth
"Authorization Request" and, I think, makes it easier to talk about and
explain.

So yes, Authentication Request is section headers and in content where
appropriate is what I'd prefer.