[Openid-specs-ab] Questions about multiple audiences for ID Tokens using MAC algorithms

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 19:52:55 UTC 2013

Thanks for the clarifications! What about combining what John and Mike
said into something like...

ID Tokens containing a 'azp' value SHOULD be signed with an asymmetric
key. The verification steps for ID Tokens signed with a MAC based
algorithm containing either mulitple 'aud' values and/or an 'azp' value
are unspecified and out-of-scope for this document.

Thanks,
George