[Openid-specs-ab] Minimum OAuth 2.0 parameter set required when using a Request Object

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 25 23:54:33 UTC 2013

Later in his review, Brian made this observation:

2.1.2.2 says, "The Authorization Server MUST validate all the OAuth 2.0 parameters according to the OAuth 2.0 specification." which would suggest that while the parameters of the JWT-Based Request supersede the OAuth style parameters, the request needs to have at least a baseline set of OAuth style parameters to make it a legit OAuth 2.0 request.

I think that supports my conclusion.

                                                                -- Mike