[Openid-specs-ab] 450 x 500 recommendation for popup

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Thu Oct 24 19:46:52 UTC 2013

The last line sounds awkward to me, how about this edit:

It is suggested that the popup User-Agent window have a minimum size of 450 pixels wide and 500 pixels tall and occupy no more than 75% of the horizontal and vertical screen size.  The OP can dynamically resize the window as appropriate.

 -- Justin

On Oct 24, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com<mailto:Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>>