[Openid-specs-ab] 450 x 500 recommendation for popup

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 24 17:44:03 UTC 2013

How about we change this:

The popup User-Agent window SHOULD be 450 pixels wide and 500 pixels tall.

to this:

It is suggested that the popup User-Agent window have a minimum size of 450 pixels wide and 500 pixels tall and occupy no more than 75% of the horizontal and vertical screen size.  (Also note that in most browsers today, the OP can dynamically resize the window.)

Does that work better for people?

                                                            -- Mike