[Openid-specs-ab] 450 x 500 recommendation for popup

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Oct 23 16:38:02 UTC 2013

IMHO, the display parameter already feels obsolete (I mean fixed pixel
recommendations and wap feature phones?) and the world would be a better
place if Connect was just silent on it and let the AS apply whatever
display optimization heuristics it has at its disposal, which will no doubt
evolve over time.