[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #892: Discovery 4.2. OpenID Provider Configuration Response: Multiple claim values ambiguity (openid/connect)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Oct 22 12:27:19 UTC 2013

New issue 892: Discovery 4.2.  OpenID Provider Configuration Response: Multiple claim values ambiguity
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/892/discovery-42-openid-provider-configuration

Vladimir Dzhuvinov:

Just finished reading draft 19 of the updated Discovery spec.

The only comment I have is regarding http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html#ProviderConfigurationResponse

*"Claims that return multiple values are represented as JSON arrays. Claims with zero elements MUST be omitted from the response."*

The first sentence is a bit ambiguous, I suggest we remove it entirely and just let readers refer to section 3 for the expected member value types.

Other than that everything seems fine! Good work!