[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #891: New core: unnecessary sentence in 2.3.2.1 (openid/connect)

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Mon Oct 21 16:36:30 UTC 2013

Nat's got a point about repetition and abstraction, but there's a point where abstractions can end up hurting and I think that the new organization of all three being separate makes more sense to read. It's also in line with what RFC6749 states about the response types: that "foo", "bar", and "foo bar" are all defined separately, with separate semantics and syntax requirements which may or may not overlap.

As such, I think we should keep the three separate flows and just be extra diligent about making sure the different portions all line up.

 -- Justin

On Oct 21, 2013, at 12:25 PM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com<mailto:Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>>