[Openid-specs-ab] First Release Candidates for final OpenID Connect specifications

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Oct 19 21:33:37 UTC 2013

Thanks a bunch, Brian.  Permit me to make the same ask I made of Vladimir and Torsten after they sent their reviews of Core - could you please also read Discovery, Registration, and Multiple Response Types?  They've been reviewed less than Core has and would be shocked if improvements couldn't be made to them as well.

                                                            Thanks again,
                                                            -- Mike