[Openid-specs-ab] First Release Candidates for final OpenID Connect specifications

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Sat Oct 19 13:14:30 UTC 2013

I've long been an advocate of doing away with the messages/standard split
and, to echo what others have said, I believe the new restructured core
document is a major improvement. Thanks to everyone (especially Mike) who
worked to make it happen.

I too focused my review on the new core specification. Please find my
comments/questions in the attached  Word version of the core spec, which is
a change tracked and marked up version of the doc Mike posted.