[Openid-specs-ab] proposed POST response type for OAuth/Connect

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 18 15:42:11 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about error responses, Breno.  http://self-issued.info/docs/oauth-v2-multiple-response-types-1_0-17-Oct-13.html#MultiValueResponseTypes says:

The all parameters returned from the Authorization Endpoint SHOULD use the same Response Encoding. This recommendation applies to both success and error responses.
I suppose we could be even more explicit by saying that both successful and error responses use the specified response encoding, or if none is supplied, the default response encoding.

Would that address your comment?

                                                            -- Mike