[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 17-Oct-13

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Fri Oct 18 07:56:06 UTC 2013

17 okt 2013 kl. 20:48 skrev Brian Campbell <bcampbell at pingidentity.com>:

> I'm sympathetic both to the desire to get something shipped as well as wanting to get the feature set just right. I'm gonna try to stay out of that particular fight.

Likewise

> I will say that the POST response type approach I sent earlier can be done as a small extension. And could also be folded into the core spec suite pretty easily too.

Speaking as an implementor implementing POST binding support is easy.
In fact coming from SAML2 I had the same reaction as Mikes implementors; why not a POST binding.
So, I don't regard this as a major change especially if fragment encoding stays MTI of which I think everyone agrees.

-- Roland
"Education is the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.” - Mark Twain