[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #883: Order of the description about iframe (openid/connect)

Ryo Ito ritou.06 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 02:22:25 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

I modified your Word file and attached it.
My suggestion is simply, each contents of 4.1 and 4.2 are not changed, and
RP iframe is explained earlier.

- The RP developer will understand a request and the response of
postMessage necessary for implementation in section 4.1.
- And the OP developer will understand the method of its verification
 afterwards.

Thanks,
Ryo