[Openid-specs-ab] [Bitbucket] Issue #873: session 4.1. Can we use opbs with http (not httponly) (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 15 22:33:31 UTC 2013

(Adding Phuong Le to the To: line, in case he isn’t subscribed to openid-specs-ab.)

Can one of you propose text?  I tried to work on this last night when preparing the release candidates, and couldn’t figure out exactly what is wanted/needed.  It would be good to get this updated by the time we publish final specifications for Core, etc.

                                                            Thanks,
                                                            -- Mike