[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #883: Order of the description about iframe (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 15 22:30:11 UTC 2013

Hi Ryo,

I tried to figure out exactly what you wanted last night while preparing the release candidates, and realized that I wasn't sure.  It would be good to get this updated by the time we publish final specifications for Core, etc.

Could you do me a favor?  I've attached a Word version of the current Session spec with tracked changes turned on.  Could you edit it into the form that you'd like it to be and send it back to me?

Don't worry about grammar or section numbers.  I realize that English grammar is difficult, what with the plurals and articles not present in Japanese.  I'll sort that out.  Beyond reordering the sections, which I understand, I'd like to know what kind of text changes you had in mind to connect the sections together and make the description easier to understand and flow better.

				Thanks,
				-- Mike