[Openid-specs-ab] Today's call

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Oct 14 23:59:27 UTC 2013

A new version of I-D, draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by John Bradley and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Stateless Client Identifier for OAuth 2
Creation date:	 2013-10-15
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 4
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00

Abstract:
  This draft provides a method for communicating information about an
  OAuth client through its client identifier allowing for fully
  stateless operation.

The IETF Secretariat