[Openid-specs-ab] Today's call

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Mon Oct 14 22:34:18 UTC 2013

I won't be able to make the call today - apologies for missing it but that
Monday slot is difficult for me with family obligations.

I do plan to review the restructured core document this week. Hopefully by
Thursday but definitely before the meeting next Monday.

John and/or Justin, can you share the work you've done on stateless (to the
AS) client registration somewhere? I'd like to dig into the topic some at
IIW next week but want to make sure I'm up to date with the work you guys
have done thus far.

Thanks,
Brian