[Openid-specs-ab] I've made edits to resolve most of the open issues

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 14 08:13:32 UTC 2013

I also just pushed an HTML build of this version of Core out to http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-core-1_0.html to make reviewing easier for those of you who don't live to read diffs. :)

From: openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Mike Jones
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:46 PM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] I've made edits to resolve most of the open issues

I'm writing this because for some reason, the usual bitbucket e-mails don't seem to be going out as issues are resolved, so you may want to have a look for yourself in the issue tracker.  The remaining open issues are at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open.  You can see all the issues at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues.  (These appear to be ordered by when activity occurred, so it should be easy to see what's been done.)

Please review the new text for the issues that you are following.  I should have released versions addressing all issues before tomorrow's phone call.

                                                            Cheers,