[Openid-specs-ab] [Bitbucket] Issue #872: session 4.1. Opbs is unclear and conflict with "session management memo" on wiki (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 3 05:45:10 UTC 2013

It’s your points following “Secondly” that I think we need to capture in the spec and be clear to developers about – not so much the example itself.  If you can suggest language along that line, that should help resolve the potential developer confusion that is the real root of this issue.

                                                            Thanks,
                                                            -- Mike