[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #882: All - JWT and JOSE specification versions (openid/connect)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Sep 30 22:52:31 UTC 2013

New issue 882: All - JWT and JOSE specification versions
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/882/all-jwt-and-jose-specification-versions

Michael Jones:

Assuming we finish before JWT and JOSE do, we'll need to write a note calling which JWT and JOSE spec versions OpenID Connect uses.  It should also say that while every effort will be made to prevent breaking changes to JWT and JOSE, that should they occur, people should use the specifically referenced draft versions in preference to the final versions, unless using a possible future profile that updates these references.