[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #880: Messages 6.2 - The OpenID Foundation may consider hosting the endpoint https://self-issued.me/registration/1.0/ (openid/connect)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Sep 30 22:42:24 UTC 2013

New issue 880: Messages 6.2 - The OpenID Foundation may consider hosting the endpoint https://self-issued.me/registration/1.0/
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/880/messages-62-the-openid-foundation-may

Michael Jones:

Messages 6.2 says:  Note: The OpenID Foundation may consider hosting the (stateless) endpoint https://self-issued.me/registration/1.0/ that returns the response above so that the Client would not need to perform any special processing for registration of a Self-Issued OP.

I believe that we need to decide from among these choices for Final:
1.  Host this endpoint
2.  Not host this endpoint
3.  Defer the decision and leave this remark in the spec
4.  Defer the decision and remove this remark from the spec