[Openid-specs-ab] Introspection Profile for OpenID Connect

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Fri Sep 13 16:10:21 UTC 2013

If you're talking about the ID Token (which I assume you are since
you're talking about using "token1" to log in), then the "acr" value
should be inside the ID token itself, which your app2 can parse.

But why would the person pass the token to app2? Wouldn't app2 want to
start its own session with the user? I don't think you want people to be
able to sling ID tokens around between apps -- the 'aud' claim would be
wrong and it would need to be rejected anyway.

  -- Justin