[Openid-specs-ab] Aug 1st call?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 1 10:02:01 UTC 2013

Yes, we plan to have the call.  A topic should be what things we need to do/consider doing for the final specifications now that we have Implementer's Drafts.

If any of you are staying in the Intercontinental and we could go to your room for the call, that would be much appreciated.  If so, please speak up.

                                                            -- Mike