[Openid-specs-ab] Please participate in the Implementer's Draft vote!
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 23 18:03:23 UTC 2013
Please go to https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/68 and vote to approve the specifications as Implementer's Drafts.
From: help at oidf.org [mailto:help at oidf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 6:03 AM
To: Mike Jones
Subject: [OpenID Foundation] New Poll Opened
Hello Michael B. Jones,
Voting has opened on the following poll -- please register your vote before 2013-07-30.
Vote to approve second set of OpenID Connect Implementer's Drafts
The OpenID Connect Working Group recommends approval of the following specifications as OpenID Implementer’s Drafts:
• Basic Client Profile – Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth code flow.
• Implicit Client Profile – Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth implicit flow.
• Messages – Defines the messages that are used by OpenID Connect.
• Standard – Defines an HTTP binding for the Messages, for both Relying Parties and OpenID Providers.
• Discovery – Defines how Relying Parties dynamically discover information about OpenID Providers.
• Dynamic Registration – Defines how Relying Parties dynamically register with OpenID Providers.
• Session Management – Defines how to manage OpenID Connect sessions, including logout functionality.
• Multiple Response Type Encoding – Registers OAuth 2.0 “response_type” values used by OpenID Connect.
An Implementer’s Draft is a stable version of a specification providing intellectual property protections to implementers of the specification.
The specifications are posted at these locations:
A description of OpenID Connect can be found at http://openid.net/connect/. The working group page is http://openid.net/wg/connect/. The original announcement of these proposed Implementer’s Drafts and of this vote can be found at http://openid.net/2013/06/07/review-of-proposed-openid-connect-implementers-drafts/.
Thank you for your participation!
The OpenID Foundation
More information about the Openid-specs-ab