[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 18-Jul-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 23 00:01:08 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 22-Jul-13

Nat Sakimura
Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
                Sample e-mail addresses for Tim Bray's discovery testing
                Open Issues
                openid.net login issues
                OpenID Meeting at IETF
                Implementer's Draft Vote

Sample e-mail addresses for Tim Bray's discovery testing:
                Edmund responded with e-mail addresses that Tim can use for testing
                                See the thread [webfinger] Looking for JRDs

Open Issues:
                The was one new issue - #862 - Clarifications to "azp" definition
                                We will apply these clarifications for Final
                unregistered stateless client issue - John to file an issue
                iOS Native Public Client nondeterministic - John to file an issue
                We discussed the possibility of clients using the Code flow registering for "alg":"none"
                                Some have asked for this option for server performance reasons
                                John will file an issue on this

openid.net login issues:
                The bug appears to be with delegated OpenIDs
                Nat will ask Nov to send a support ticket to support at janrain.com
                If this isn't fixed during the election, we may have to have people change their registered OpenIDs
                                Can do this by sending e-mail to help at oidf.org

OpenID Meeting at IETF:
                People should register at http://openid-ietf-87.eventbrite.com/
                We have 11 people registered currently

Implementer's Draft Vote:
                The vote starts tomorrow
                There are currently 231 active members
                20% of that total (the quorum requirement) is 48 members