[Openid-specs-ab] Draft Implementer's Draft vote notice
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 17 18:59:57 UTC 2013
I propose that we use the following wording for the Implementer's Draft vote. Any suggestions for improvements, or shall I get this sent out as-is?
The vote will start on Tuesday, July 23 (the day after the 45 day review period ends) and end on Tuesday, July 30th.
Vote to approve second set of OpenID Connect Implementer's Drafts
The OpenID Connect Working Group recommends approval of the following specifications as OpenID Implementer's Drafts:
* Basic Client Profile - Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth code flow.
* Implicit Client Profile - Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth implicit flow.
* Messages - Defines the messages that are used by OpenID Connect.
* Standard - Defines an HTTP binding for the Messages, for both Relying Parties and OpenID Providers.
* Discovery - Defines how Relying Parties dynamically discover information about OpenID Providers.
* Dynamic Registration - Defines how Relying Parties dynamically register with OpenID Providers.
* Session Management - Defines how to manage OpenID Connect sessions, including logout functionality.
* Multiple Response Type Encoding - Registers OAuth 2.0 "response_type" values used by OpenID Connect.
An Implementer's Draft is a stable version of a specification providing intellectual property protections to implementers of the specification.
The specifications are posted at these locations:
A description of OpenID Connect can be found at http://openid.net/connect/. The working group page is http://openid.net/wg/connect/.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab