[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 5-Jul-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 5 14:40:22 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 5-Jul-13

Mike Jones
John Bradley

Agenda:
               Open Issues

Open Issues:
               Issue #856 - Discovery - URI grammar definition doesn't allow acct: scheme
                              We will release the scheme ":" path-rootless grammar change
                              John will file another bug suggesting we be liberal in what we receive (but for Final)
               Issue #858 - Messages 2.1.2.1 iss clarification
                              We will copy elements of the Issuer Identifier definition into the "iss" definition
                              In particular, we will say that "iss" must be a URL using the "https:" scheme
               Issue #859 - Add readers note in terminology how to read them in the main text
                              We will add this note