[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #856 fix for WG review

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 3 17:51:44 UTC 2013

The announcement at http://openid.net/2013/06/07/review-of-proposed-openid-connect-implementers-drafts/ has now been updated to describe the errata applied and the posted _orig versions.

				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Mike Jones
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 8:39 AM
To: n-sakimura; openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Issue #856 fix for WG review

Nat and I just spoke about this.  He had missed that we are enabling people to easily do diffs from the original versions by posting "_orig" versions of all specs that we've applied errata changes to.  For instance, you can see the changes we've released to Discovery by comparing these releases:

http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0-17_orig.html
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-discovery-1_0-17.html

He suggested that we update the review announcement with that information, which I agree is a good idea, and will do.  I believe that that satisfies his process concerns because it enables everyone to easily see what errata changes we've applied.

				-- Mike