[Openid-specs-ab] Moving the next call back a day

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 3 15:44:17 UTC 2013

I propose that we move the next call from 7:00am Thursday Pacific Time to a day later - 7:00am Friday Pacific Time.  The reason I'm suggesting that is that tomorrow is July 4 -Independence Day here in the U.S.  (And I'll also be at the airport to fly to CIS.)

On that call we will be discussing Nat's proposed instructions to readers of terminology:
               https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/859/all-ed-add-readers-note-in-terminology-how
confirming that we don't have any other tweaks to apply to the discovery language:
               https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/856/discovery-uri-grammar-definition-doesnt
and the "iss" clarification:
               https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/858/messages-2121-iss-clarification