[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 20-Jun-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 20 15:30:25 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 20-Jun-13

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Pamela Dingle
Justin Richer
William Kim (Mitre observer)
Brian Campbell
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay
George Fletcher

Agenda:
               Discovery errata
               login_hint for Initiating Login at Client from Third Party
               OAuth Registration
               JOSE call
               JOSE MIME type issue

Discovery errata:
               Mike will release the updated Discovery draft
               We will state that anyone can ask for the 45 day review period to be restarted, but that we don't think it's necessary

login_hint for Initiating Login at Client from Third Party
               Brian initiated a thread with this title asking for clarification of third-party initiated login
               Brian and John will propose clarifying text
               This would probably not be handled as errata if changes are made, as it would be new functionality

OAuth Registration
               Hannes will be announcing a design group call for Dynamic Registration

JOSE call
               The next JOSE call will be Monday, July 1 at 10:00am Pacific

JOSE MIME type issue
               People are encouraged to respond to this thread
                              [jose] Should we keep or remove the JOSE JWS and JWE MIME types?
               It asks whether to remove the separate JWS and JWE MIME types, since they appear to be confusing people