[Openid-specs-ab] Discovery errata released to bitbucket

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 20 07:09:39 UTC 2013

John developed errata to apply to the normative text describing when to normalize discovery input to the acct: URI.  I tweaked it slightly and just released it to http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-discovery-1_0.html.  You can see the diffs from the currently released version as tracked changes in the attached Word doc.  The changes are in 2.1.2 (Normalization Steps) and the new 2.2.4 acct URI example.

Please review.  We will discuss this on the call in just under 7 hours from now.