[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 17-Jun-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 17 23:24:28 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 17-Jun-13

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Discovery
               WebFinger
               Tim Bray's proposed note to the IETF
               JOSE Call Today
               Interop
               Open Issues
               OAuth Dynamic Registration
               Call Schedule
               Upcoming Events

Discovery:
               The spec isn't clear on when to append acct: or https:
                              But the examples are correct
               John will write up proposed errata
                              Then Mike will review and release an errata version
               This could restart the 45 day clock
               The new acct: spec does describe the use of quoted '@' characters in account identifiers
                              We should reference that version - draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-05

WebFinger:
               Mike is setting up a call with the chairs, AD, and author to decide next steps on resolving DISCUSSes

Tim Bray's proposed note to the IETF:
               We will hold off no Tim's proposed note to the IETF in light of Karen's note and recent JOSE progress

JOSE Call Today:
               A number of issues were closed
               It appears that more will continue to be closed on the subsequent calls in 2 and 4 weeks

Interop:
               Mike still needs to turn the I5 interop on

Open Issues:
               No new issues

OAuth Dynamic Registration:
               Justin plans to do a full diff between the OAuth and Connect registration specs

OAuth Assertions Specs:
               Mike and Brian should try to move these forward as well

Call Schedule:
               We will continue having twice a week calls, although they may be shorter for now

Upcoming Events:
               We need to work on content for CIS
                              Both for the workshop and the interop
                              Pam was to have written some new decks for CIS
                                             John will ping her about those when he sees her Wed-Fri
               We need to work on content for Berlin
                              John pinged Lucy recently about reserving space