[Openid-specs-ab] [Bitbucket] Issue #835: Clarify the expected JSON type(s) of "value" and "values" in the claims request JSON object (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 2 23:13:01 UTC 2013

The “claims” parameter is always what is used to request individual claims.  Independent of that, the “claims” parameter is one of the parameters that can either occur as a query parameter value, or within a request object passed either as a query parameter value using the “request” parameter or by reference using the “request_uri” parameter.

I think you’re really asking the question “what is the guidance between using request parameters passed as query parameters and using request parameters passed by reference or by value using a Request Object”.  The question is independent of whether the “claims” parameter is used.

                                                            -- Mike