[Openid-specs-ab] amr vs acr

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:37:42 UTC 2013

Actually, Messages say re: JWT, "Any Claims used that are not understood
MUST be ignored."
Now, the question is, by this statement, it is talking about the (1) claim
names or (2) claim values, or (3) both.
We may want to tighten it up as well.

Also, when we speak of "understand", it again is a bit vague. The text I
added was an attempt to write "understand" in this context in a more
precise way.