[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #842: Session 5.1 - Make post_logout_redirect_uri treatment more parallel to redirect_uri (openid/connect)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri May 31 17:05:36 UTC 2013

I would not have proposed this if no one else had proposed changes to the possible Implementer's Draft versions posted yesterday, but given that Nat has "broken the glass", I believe we should do this change now.  It's painless now, but would be an incompatible change later.  And it's motivated by a real use case.

I will make this change as part of the final edits unless I hear any objections today.

				-- Mike