[Openid-specs-ab] 24 hour notice for review of potential Implementer's Drafts

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 30 15:48:59 UTC 2013

Unless anyone expresses objections and clearly describes the specific changes they think are needed before we declare the start of the Implementer's Draft review, we will go with the current specs 24 hours from now.  The specs are at the locations below.  See the History entries for a summary of (the minor) changes that have been made.

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-basic-1_0-27.html

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-implicit-1_0-10.html

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0-19.html

*        http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-standard-1_0-20.html