[Openid-specs-ab] Agenda for May 30

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:16:42 UTC 2013

1. Agenda bashing

2. Schedule discussion

Proposed dates:

December 1, 2013 Final Approved
November 24, 2013 Final Vote Starts
November 10, 2013 Final Vote Notice Starts
September 25, 2013 Final Review Period Starts
September 18, 2013 WG Consensus and notice to OIDF Secretary

July 28, 2013 2ID*1 Approved
July 21, 2013 2ID Vote Starts
July 7, 2013 2ID Vote Notice Starts
June 6, 2013 2ID Review Period Starts
May 30, 2013 WG Consensus and notice to OIDF Secretary

*1 2nd Implementer's Draft

Note: Looking at these dates, I am not optimistic as to the progress of
JWx.
We should also prepare the contingency. If, at the end, we did not need to
use the contingency, that's good, but not being ready is a bit silly.

3. JOSE Status Report

Karen commented to Nat's email that she hopes to go WGLC in Berlin
timeframe instead of October.

4. OAuth Dreg/JWT Status Report

I have started to doubt if JWE etc. would impact JWT.
If not, perhaps can we go forward with JWT?

5. Webfinger Status Report

6. New Issues

7. Open Issues

8. AOB