[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages - Don't use x5u or jku header fields in ID Tokens (issue #831)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Apr 4 14:51:32 UTC 2013

New issue 831: Messages - Don't use x5u or jku header fields in ID Tokens
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/831/messages-dont-use-x5u-or-jku-header-fields

Michael Jones:

Per discussions on the list, we agreed to say that ID Tokens must not use the x5u or jku header fields.  (We are communicating keys via discovery and registration instead.)

Responsible: mbj

following the issue.